Freitag, 09:00 Uhr
RxJS: Level UP
RxJs is more popular than ever. It is backed into the Angular core and also used in frameworks like React, Vue, and others. This doesn't surprise as it leverages a powerful and elegant way to work with sync as well as async collections. In this workshop, you will get a really deep and complete knowledge of this library. You will learn about the big and little things that make the difference in understanding.
This advanced training will bring your RxJs skills to the next level. After a practical and detailed tour from creation to the destruction of streams you will learn about multicasting, custom pipes and higher order observables.
* Solid know-how of RxJs basics
* Conceptual introduction on the Rx implementation
* Execution context and observables
* Subscription handling, explicit and implicit
* Error handling and tricks to encapsulate errors
* Memory leaks, how to find and avoid them
* Most handy pipes in comparison
* Custom configurable pipes
* Multicasting with observables
* Subjects and their differences
* Higher order Observables comparison and best usage
Michael is a developer, trainer, and consultant with the focus on Angular and is located in Vienna, Austria. He gives workshops on Angular and RxJs. As a Google Developer Expert, founder of the Angular-Austria-Association and the Angular-Vienna meetup, and a speaker he is an active part of the community.